The Lion King

February 02, 2014

Blurry picture of the ship that took us from the theatre to the shore.
Planlagt indlæg, eftersom der kun er WiFi i hotellets lobby. Som en del af julegaven til min lillebror og jeg, har min tante givet os en rejse til Hamburg! Ikke nok med at vi mødtes med min mormor, kusine, fætter og deres kærester, så så vi også musicalen "The Lion King"! Jeg elsker musicals og den var helt utroligt, med fantastiske kostumer og et helt vidunderligt cast. Hvis I har chancen for at se den, så ville jeg da virkelig anbefale den!
De næste par dage/uger/måneder har jeg ret travlt med skolen, så jeg regner med at planlægge nogle indlæg til fremover. Iiih hvor jeg glæder mig til vinterferien!

Scheduled post, as the WiFi only goes for the Hotel Lobby. My aunt gave my little brother and me a travel to Hamburg as our Christmas present! We met up with some of my Austrian family, and then saw the Lion King. I love musicals, and this one was simply amazing! The costumes were incredible, and I loved the cast (also, Simba was kinda hot). If you've got a chance to see it, you most definitely should!
The next few days/weeks/months I'm pretty busy with school, so I'm putting up a lot of scheduled posts. Can't wait for vacation time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...